BDA Good Practice Scheme
Chartwell Dental Care was one of the first practices in Scotland to register with the BDA Good Practice Scheme and is now in our 12th year of membership.
This means that our practice is dedicated to providing the very best of dental care to our patients under the Good Practice Scheme Commitment:
The Good Practice Scheme Commitment
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- We follow current guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with complaints
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
For further information about the BDA Good Practice Scheme please click here.